Take comfortable transportation from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau with a shuttle bus transfer. Get picked up from one of the eight points around Market Square and the Kazimierz area and have the option to include a return transfer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- Shuttle Bus Departure Schedule from Krakow: • 7:30 AM or 11:00 AM: Saint Joseph Church (Rynek Podgórski 4) • 7:40 AM or 11:10 AM: Tourist Bus Stop (Dajwór 65 Street) • 7:50 AM or 11:20 AM: Wyspiański Hotel (Kopernika 2 Street) • 7:55 AM or 11:25 AM: Kiss & Ride (Pawia 18a Street) • 8:05 AM or 11:35 AM: Kiss & Ride (Garbarska) • 8:10 AM or 11:40 AM: Tourist Bus Stop next to Radisson Blu Hotel (Straszewskiego 14 Street) • 8:15 AM or 11:45 AM: Sheraton Grand Hotel (Corner Wiślna and Plac na Groblach, Powiśle 7 Street) • 8:25 AM or 11:55 AM: B&B Hotel (Monte Cassino 1) Shuttle Bus Departure Schedule from Auschwitz-Birkenau • 2:30 PM (for guests picked up between 7:30 AM - 8:25 AM) • 6:00 PM (for guests picked up between 11:00 AM - 11:55 AM) The bus will wait for you at the Auschwitz I Museum and Memorial parking lot, right next to snack bar and Lajkonik Bus stop.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure. Shuttle Bus Departure Schedule from Auschwitz-Birkenau • 2:30 PM (for guests picked up between 7:30 AM - 8:25 AM) • 6:00 PM (for guests picked up between 11:00 AM - 11:55 AM)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- There is a free shuttle provided by the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum between Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully