Discover for yourself why Waiheke is world-renowned for its wines on a guided wine-tasting tour. Visit 3 of the Island's fine vineyards with a local guide who has completed a Bob Campbell Diploma course and is an avid wine enthusiast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island, New Zealand. You will need to take the 10:00 AM ferry from Auckland,, which will have you to the wharf by 10:35 AM. Your guide will meet you on arrival with a signboard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- You must be 18 years or older to join this tour, please bring appropriate photo identification
- Tour departs from Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island at 10:35 AM. You will need to catch the 10:00 AM ferry from Auckland (at your own cost) and a guide with a signboard will meet you on arrival
- Lunch is an additional cost - advise your preference at the time of booking to ensure a table is reserved for you
- The sample itinerary is subject to variation pending seasonal vineyard availability and substitutions of equal quality may be made
- If you are staying on Waiheke and would like to arrange an accommodation pickup, please call the local operator after booking to arrange a pickup time
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- The tour is not suitable for guests traveling with children under the age of 10 years
- Please advise of any food/drink allergies at the time of booking