Explore Goat Island's spectacular underwater world on a guided diving tour for certified divers and witness a great example of a healthy New Zealand marine environment full of life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Check-in at the Goat Island Dive and Snorkel Centre to collect all necessary equipment before driving the 3km to Goat Island Marine Reserve in your own vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Diving certification
- Dive log
Know before you go
- This tour is for certified divers only. You must have your scuba diving certification through a recognized training agency (SSI, PADI, NAUI, BSAC, SDI, CMAS etc., minimum Scuba Diver/Open Water)
- This is a weather dependent activity and conditions change in the region regularly. If the tour is canceled due to weather you will receive a full refund
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate