This one-day tour to Coromandel from Auckland will leave you feeling like you just found paradise. Visit the iconic and much photographed Cathedral Cove, famous from the Narnia movies, as well as Hot Water Beach, for some natural spa beach time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Auckland hotel pick up times: Hotel pick-ups are from the below hotels only, starting up to 20 mins before your tour time. Please be waiting in your accommodation's lobby or outside no later than this time to avoid missing your pick up and tour. No refunds given for no show passengers. Group 1: 15 minutes before tour start time. Adina Apartments, Copthorne Hotel Auckland, Grand Mercure Hotel, Hilton Hotel Auckland, JUCY Snooze, M Social, Pullman Hotel, Queen Street Backpackers, Group 2: 10 minutes before tour start time AVANI Metropolis, Barclay Suites, Base Backpackers, CityLife Hotel Auckland, Heritage Hotel Auckland, Ibis Budget Auckland, Rydges hotel Auckland, Stamford Plaza Auckland. Group 3: 5 minutes before tour start time Crowne Plaza Auckland, Scenic Hotel Auckland, SKYCITY Hotel Group 4: At tour start time or up to 10 minutes after. Auckland City Hotel, Cordis Hotel Auckland, Grand Millennium Hotel, Kiwi International Hotel, YHA Auckland City, VR Apartments,
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or fitness
- Children below 5 years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat (if you don't have a car seat one can be rented for $50 per child with 24 hours notice)
- Children between 5-7 years old are also recommended to be in a booster seat for their safety
- Food or drinks are not included but can be purchased from a café