Enjoy a day of contrasts as you discover the best of Auckland’s city, beaches, and rainforests on a fully-guided small group day, including a kiwi-style afternoon tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland accommodation. Contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up location and time, which will be 30 minutes earlier than the tour start time.
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch or there will be an opportunity to purchase lunch (at your own expense, cash required)
- This is a small-group tour with a dedicated guide and a maximum of 10 guests
- If you are booking the tour within 2 hours of departure, please call the local operator immediately after booking via the phone number provided on your voucher to confirm your pick-up details
- Pick-up and drop-off available from central Auckland hotels by and starts 30-minutes prior to tour start time