Indulge yourself in a culinary journey during which you will get to know the people who create the culinary story of the city. You will taste regional specialties, try the best street food, and discover secret gastronomic gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Monastiraki square. There is a metro sign <M> right in front of the metro exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please inform the supplier about any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- The meeting point, locations, and tastings may differ on weekdays after 4 PM and Saturdays/Sundays (some places/delis and the food market are closed). In these cases, the activities will be replaced with other options ensuring you still have the chance to enjoy plenty of Greek food and drinks.
- Your guide is fully vaccinated.