Join this comprehensive full-day tour and discover the most fascinating landmarks and sights of the historical city of Athens, combined with a grand tour of the magnificent Acropolis and its exquisite ancient monuments, including the Parthenon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
From your cruise terminal: A staff member will be waiting for you at a designated area outside of the customs building. Look for someone holding an orange sign with the activity provider's name. Your transfer will depart from the port at 8:45 AM. Your driver will drop you off at the entrance of the Syntagma metro station in front of the Parliament building. Head inside the metro station’s lower level to find your guide who will be holding an orange sign with the activity provider's name on it by the ticket validation machines, in the big hall in the station, underneath the hanging clock. The tour will depart at 9:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes
- You will have free time in Plaka
- Please note that entrance fees are not included. Please make sure you have cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets. These will be bought for you in advance so you can avoid waiting in line