Explore the ancient streets of Athens led by an expert guide. See Agora where merchants bargained in Greek and Roman times, wander past the 17th and 18th century houses of Thission and finish at the mighty Acropolis. Led by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Kotzia Square, in Athina Avenue between the metro stations of Omonia and Monastiraki, in front of the Mayor Building. Your guide will meet you at the fountain in this square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not go inside the Acropolis
- This is a child-friendly tour.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- There are few dress restrictions in Europe. Please note though that in many churches modest dress is required, so knees and shoulders should be covered