Enjoy a private guided tour into historical and culinary Athens with just 5 hours of walking.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
"FRESKO" Yogurt Bar located on 3, Dionyssiou Areopagitou st. and Syngrou ave. It is at the beginning of the pedestrian walkway that takes you from Hadrian's Arch to the AcropolisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a hat and a bottle of water (also available for purchase on the way). Bring a sweater if you are visiting in the early spring or autumn.
- Entrance fees are not included. The Acropolis and Temple of Zeus Tickets cost €20 for adults and €10 for students. Children under 18 enter for free.
- The tour duration is 5 hours, which includes around 50 minutes of walking. The distance covered is around 1.8 miles, with many stops in shady corners.
- The walking pace is moderate and suitable for everyone.
- The tour is conducted in English (unless another language is agreed upon).
- There are restrooms along the route.