Explore Greece's rich history with a half-day trip to Thorikos theater and Temple of Poseidon on Cape Sounion with an archeologist guide. Witness a stunning sunset over the Aegean Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Halandri Metro Station (Blue Line), which is a 20-minute ride from Athens Syntagma. Once you are at Halandri Metro Station, follow the exit “To Vrilissia” and meet your guide outside the station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entrance to the archaeological site is free for youths up to 18 years old and students inside the European Union
- Reduced entrance (50% off) is valid for European Union citizens aged over 65 and students of higher education institutes outside the European Union.
- In the winter season (1 November to 31 March) the general entrance fee to the archaeological site is €5
- Make sure to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to tour departure
- Wear comfortable shoes to walk around the archaeological site of the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio