Do something different during your time in Athens and give the historic monuments a miss. Scuba dive at the Blue Hole near Vouliagmeni Lake and discover the secrets of the underwater world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from centrally located hotels in Athens.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All divers should be certified to at least Open Water Diver level and will be DAN insured
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring a towel and sunscreen