Venture south of Athens to discover highlights of the Peloponnese. Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece and explore the Ancient Corinth - formerly one of the world's most powerful commercial crossroads.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your driver will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby or outside your apartment holding a sign with your name on it 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Drivers are not licensed tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide commentary in fluent English
- Although your driver will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer most of your questions about the places you visit on this tour
- Licensed tour guide is available at an additional cost