See all 6 monasteries of Meteora, with visits to the inside of 3 active monasteries. Explore the hidden Hermit Caves and learn about the area's rich history through the eyes of the locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- To enter the monasteries, women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved clothing or T-shirts. Shorts or pants are not allowed. Both men and women must cover their knees and shoulders. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You will board the train from Athens on your own, using the tickets sent to you via email, 1 week before your trip date. Your guide will meet you at Kalambaka train station