Travel back to Ancient Greece on an exciting guided tour of the Acropolis of Athens. Walk up to the hill and see the Parthenon. Enjoy panoramic views of the remains of the classical world and the modern-day city of Athens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check in for your experience at the Athens Walks Tour Company office by the Acropolis at Athanasiou Diakou street 16, Athens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Be prepared to walk uphill on uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces
- During summer it will be very hot; please bring light clothes and a hat
- Persons under 25 years old must bring their passport or a valid ID with their birthdate on
- The entrance fee is not included and will need to be paid on the day unless you choose the option with entrance tickets