Immerse yourself in Athenian cuisine, sample the best street food, explore Athens and hang out where the locals do. Choose between a private or small-group experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Syntagma square, right by the round fountain in the middle of the square. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements or severe allergies: please inform us in advance. We promise to do our best to accommodate you. Vegetarians have options in every spot.
- Accessibility issues: please contact us beforehand to advise on each particular case. Our walk passes by places that do not always allow easy access for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, or crutches.
- Αdults not vaccinated against Covid-19 are not allowed to enter the indoor areas of restaurants, bars, cafes, and taverns. Entrance will be allowed only for vaccinated adults and those with proof of recovery from Covid-19 (stating that they have recovered from the virus in the last six months).