Enjoy a delicious journey around Athens through four of the city’s most foodie neighborhoods to experience Greek gastronomy. Fill up your belly with street food, discover Greek cuisine, indulge in decadent desserts, and learn about olive oil.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Syntagma square by the round fountain in the middle of the square. Look for the guide with GREEKALITY pin. Please make sure you understand where we meet exactly and be there on time, the guide will not wait for more than 10' for late arrivals. After that, communication with the guide is not possible. We strongly recommend you leave early due to any inconvenience you may find on the way (flight delays, traffic, strikes etc.).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- There will be vegetarian options at each stop.
- Please inform the local partner of any accessibility issues before the activity.
- The walk includes sections that are not do not allow for easy access for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers or crutches.
- Αdults not vaccinated against Covid-19 are not allowed to enter the indoor areas of restaurants, bars, cafes and taverns. Entrance will be allowed only for the vaccinated and those with proof of recovery from Covid-19 (stating that they have recovered from the virus in the last six months)
- Gratuities are not included