Explore Lake Vouliagmeni, a hidden treasure of Attica’s nature. Move on to admire the columns of the Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounio, which stands proudly on top of a hill overlooking the infinite blue of the Aegean sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby/outside the apartment 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The number of people per vehicle is limited. The Sedan is up to 3 people, the SUV is up to 3 people, the minivan is up to 7 people, and the minibus up to 15 people.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This is a private tour
- Meals are not included in the rate, but adequate time will be given for a food or coffee break
- The tickets for the archaeological sites are not included in the rate, but they can be provided upon request through e-mail correspondence after your booking confirmation
- The itinerary is subject to change according to the opening/closing hours of the venues and depending on the tourist season
- Please wait in the hotel lobby/outside the apartment 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time
- Comfortable shoes and clothes, sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses are recommended
- Smoking is not permitted inside the vehicle