Discover Athens, the Port of Piraeus and the beaches of the Athenian Riviera at your own pace with a hop-on and hop-off ticket for 4 different bus lines. Use the included skip-the-line entry ticket for the Acropolis Museum and learn about ancient Athens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Greek
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At our stops like Syntagma Square,Omonoia Square, Acropolis,Karaiskaki Square, Monastiraki, the Parliament, Plaka old city, you will find our signs and our representatives with blue T-shirts or jackets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Pick up your ticket for the Acropolis Museum daily between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM at the stop A4 "Acropolis & Parthenon"
- The skip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis Museum is valid for one visit at any date during its opening hours
- All buses have low-floor easy access with a designated wheelchair space
- Free earphones are provided on board
- Entrance to the Museum is free on March 25 (Greek Independence Day)
- The voucher is not the ticket for the Museum. Please collect your skip the line tickets for the Acropolis Museum form a representative at the stop A4 -Acropolis and Parthenon