Drive through the sandy beaches and seaside villages of the idyllic Athenian Riviera. Explore the Mediterranean coastline and see the sunset next to the Temple of Poseidon, & enjoy a 2-day ticket for the Athens hop-on-hop-off blue bus, including 4 lines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Greek, Japanese, Portuguese, Turkish
- Pickup included
- Please select one of the three meeting points and inform the activity provider: 1) Omonoia square, in front of the Hondos center department store (stop A12 of the hop-on-hop-off bus); 2) Syntagma Square/Old parliament (stop A1); 3) Plaka area, in front of Melina Merkouri statue (stop A2). Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time. Look for a the blue signage at the stops that read "Sights of Athens.' Hop on Hop off bus departure points are as follows: Syntagma Square, Greek Parliament, Acropolis, Plaka, Monastiraki square, Omonoia Square, Karaiskaki Square, Archaeological Museum, Piraeus Cruise Terminals. Find the routes for the blue hop-on hop-off bus by going to https://www.sightsofathens.gr/ and selecting 'Routes.' Select your desired route and scroll to the bottom of the page to access detailed route maps for each line.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The date that you choose will be for the Cape Sounio sunset tour and will be valid for one tour to Sounio and back
- The 2 days hop-on-hop-off bus ticket has no date limitation (you can choose any 2 days and gives you unlimited access to all 5 lines