Discover the wonderful Greek island of Aegina on a full day-trip accompanied by a local guide. Admire the deep blue of the Aegean and delve into the island lifestyle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pick up and drop off is at Piraeus Metro Station, very close to the port (5min. walking distance) at 08:10a.m in order to avoid the city traffic jam. You will receive directions by e-mail with the location of Piraeus metro station. Our trip attendant-archaeologist will be waiting with a marking of Ammon Express IN the metro station once you validate your ticket BEFORE the exitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In the summer season bear in mind to bring a bottle of water, sunglasses, and a hat
- Please wear comfortable shoes to walk around in
- Don’t forget your swimwear, a towel, and sunscreen
- In the winter season, the tour to Aegina includes a cooking class
- This activity does not include the entrance fee to the archaeological site and museum of Kolona (4€, closed every Tuesday)