Be taught how to make real Greek food and enjoy dinner with a view with this 3.5-hour cooking class in Athens. Head to a much-loved bakery in vibrant Monastiraki and learn how to make traditional Greek dishes, from tzatziki to spinach pie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet in front of The Artist boutique hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Dress simply as you would while cooking at home
- This experience is vegetarian-friendly