Discover one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites on this Athens to Meteora day trip. Explore ancient monasteries, enjoy panoramic views and taste a delicious traditional Greek lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Make your way to the Central Railway Station in Athens (Stathmos Larisis). Take the 7:20 AM train to Kalambaka on your own using the e-tickets that will be sent to you via email shortly after your booking. Your guide will welcome you at Kalambaka train station and with be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is highly recommended to have some light snacks with you so you can enjoy them during the train ride or/and your Meteora tour.
- Lunch time will be after the Meteora tour because it requires some physical effort to visit the monasteries and it is not recommended to do it after eating