Venture South of Athens to discover highlights of the Peloponnese. Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece and explore the Ancient Corinth, antiquity’s most powerful commercial crossroads, Temple of Hera and Blue Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your driver will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby or outside your apartment holding a sign with your name on it, 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English. Although they will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer most of your questions about the places you visit on this tour