Explore the city of Athens on a guided walking tour. See the changing of the guard at the Greek Parliament in Syntagma Square. Admire the Temple of Zeus, the oldest temple in Europe. Visit the ancient Acropolis and marvel at the sweeping views!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Hotel Amalia, On 10 , Amalias Avenue, Syntagma SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please wear appropriate shoes for walking. Some slippery surfaces may be encountered. The total distance covered is approximately 1,500 meters.