Travel back to Ancient Greece on a guided tour of Athens Acropolis. Climb to the Parthenon, the summit of the city. Enjoy panoramic views of what remains of the classical world and modern Athens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There are two options: you can either buy the ticket on line from the official web site or pre-buy them as an option (in both cases we will make sure to skip the long lines and be on time with your guide in the archaeological monument).
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- A sunhat is recommended for your comfort
- Please bring your passport to ensure eligibility for reduced ticket fees (for ages under 25 years old you should show a photo of your passport or ID).