Explore some of the most important archeological sites of classical Greece on a 3-day tour of Mycenae, Delphi, and Olympia. Go to the ancient center of the world, see the historic Corinth Canal, and visit the birthplace of the Olympic Games.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Free pickup service is available from the majority of centrally located hotels in Athens on request. Please note that you should contact Key Tours for the exact pickup points and time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that a hotel accommodation tax will be applied to your tour. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night
- Pickup is available from the majority of hotels in Athens and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time. Alternatively, you can meet at the tour supplier's office 15 minutes before the tour.