Enjoy an evening of Greek dancing and fine local food in the heart of historic Plaka. Feast on top notch Mediterranean fare in one of Athens' oldest tavernas and marvel at the acrobatic dancers on show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Meeting Point is in the hotel lobby. Customers staying on Athens' coastline must have a transfer service for this service. Please contact the local guide for further information.
- Enjoy a fun night out of traditional Greek dancing and music
- Sample delicious Mediterranean cuisine
- Dine in one of the city's oldest Greek tavernas
- Transfer to and from the Hotel-Restaurant from central Athens
- Three course meal including ½ wine or beverage
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extra drinks – paid on the spot
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- If the tavern isn't open on the day of the tour, an alternative tavern will be offered to customers on the day.
- On December 24 to 26, December 31 and January 01 to 02, extra a la carte charges of 30 % of the rate will apply due to seasonal celebrations.