See the sights of Athens by eco-friendly bike at a relaxed pace on a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour. Pedal past must-see locations and hidden spots, including the Panathenaic Stadium and Roman Agora. Get insider tips about the city from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Cycle past all the main monuments of the historic center of Athens
- See the site of the first modern Olympics at the Panathenaic Stadium
- Go to the National Gardens within the Greek Parliament building
- Join a small group of up to 12 participants
- Visit the ancient burial site of the Kerameikos Cemetery
- Pedal the picturesque streets of Plaka at the foot of the Acropolis
- Get insider tips on what to see and do in Athens
- Trekking bike
- English-speaking guide
- Athens city suggestions
- All taxes and VAT
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 12 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
From the metro station "Acropolis" take the "Athanasiou Diakou Street" exit. Continue ahead on Athanasiou Diakou Street for 60 meters. The local partner's shop is on the right hand side. Please note that you need to add the postal code 11742 if you use Google maps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- While there will be photo stops at different points, you will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide.
- Please note, participants riding electric bikes may join your tour group.
- The guide will answer questions, provide information regarding daily life in Athens, give tips on shopping areas and night life spots, and offer any other help to make your stay in Athens as pleasant as possible.
- There is a limited number of bikes for heights less than 160 cm; please let the local partner know if you will require one beforehand
- Tours run in all weather conditions