Spend a full day touring Athens and Corinth, 2 important cities that have had a significant impact on western civilization. Visit the monuments, learn about their history, and explore the museums that house artifacts from archaeological sites.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- French, English
- Explore the Acropolis site and visit the Acropolis Museum
- See the Temple of Zeus, the largest temple of ancient Greece
- Visit the Corinth Museum and see the statues of Roman emperors
- Stand near the altar where St. Paul spoke about Christianity
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel, cruise ship, or other preferred Athens location
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Cold drinking water
- Mobile phone
- Entrance fees
- Licensed guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note the following;
- The Acropolis Museum is open from 08:00-20:00. Tickets cost EUR 5.00.
- The Acropolis is open from 08:00-19:00 in the summer, and from 08:30-15:00 during the winter season (1 November-31 March).
- Acropolis multi-tickets cost EUR 12.00 and include admission to the Temple of Zeus, the Ancient Agora, the Roman Forum, Kerameikos, and the Theater of Dionysos. Corinth costs EUR 4.00. All sites and museums are closed on 1 January, 25 March, 1 May, 28 October, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. Sites are open from 12:00-15:00 on Good Friday; on Holy Saturday from 08:30-15:00; and are closed on Easter Sunday. On Easter Monday sites are open from 08:30-15:00.
- In the summer It’s best to wear light clothing and athletic shoes, and to avoid dark colors. Note that the Acropolis can be very slippery.
- You can purchase tax free items when shopping.
- The order of visits can change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Note that the driver cannot escort you inside the sites.