Experience the incredible sites of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Ashdod on this small group tour. You'll see the Mount of Olives, the Wailing Wall, and much more in the Christian and Jewish Quarters of Jerusalem, before visiting ancient sites in Bethlehem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the comfortable small-group size, with a maximum of 16 people
- Visit the main sites of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Via Dolorosa, and more
- See Bethlehem, stopping at the Church of the Nativity
- Shop for souvenirs in Bethlehem to bring a bit of your journey home with you
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Toll roads
- Parking fees
- All taxes
- Optional tip
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The guide will be waiting for you as you exit the ship towards the parking area. Please look for the sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is for cruise ship passengers only.
- There are no admissions required with the typical itinerary for this shore excursion. Please bring comfortable walking shoes as there is walking involved on this tour. This excursion is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
- Some sites may not be visited and others included subject to accessibility, security, holiday festivities or other circumstances.