Be guided through the beautiful countryside of the Mornington Peninsula as you cycle between vineyards and farms. Sample some of the best Australian produce from farms and cheesemakers along the way. View the idyllic scenery of Port Phillip Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Seawinds Entry Rd, Arthurs Seat VIC 3936, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The day can be tailored to your ability and preferences
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe footwear for cycling up to 20km