Explore all that Switzerland has to offer and enjoy unlimited travel in the country by public train, bus, and boat. Choose to travel flexibly on 3, 4, 6, 8 or 15 days within 1 month.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 3 - 15 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
This activity doesn't have a fix starting point. Start your journey in any city or village of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All passes are not available for residents of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. You must reside in a different country for more than 6 months prior to arriving in Switzerland, and provide proof of residence (visa/residence card) and proof of citizenship (passport).
- The travel pass can be booked up to 180 days before the date you plan to travel.
- Children between 6-15 years old travel for free with a Swiss Family Card for CHF 15 (see add-ons).