Explore all that Switzerland has to offer and enjoy unlimited travel in the country by public train, bus, and boat. Choose to travel flexibly on 3, 4, 6, 8 or 15 days within 1 month.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 3 - 15 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
This activity doesn't have a fix starting point. Start your journey in any city or village of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All passes are not available for residents of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. You must reside in a different country for more than 6 months prior to arriving in Switzerland, and provide proof of residence (visa/residence card) and proof of citizenship (passport)
- The travel pass can be booked up to 180 days before the date you plan to travel
- Children between 6-15 years old travel for free with a Swiss Family Card for CHF 15 (see add-ons)
- You will receive the email of Swiss Travel Pass Flex voucher within 72 hours. It is suggested to check both your email inbox and the spam folder. Swiss Travel Pass Flex is required to be activated online at https://activateyourpass.com/