Head to the town of Arouca to walk the Paiva Walkways and the longest suspension footbridge in the world, Arouca 516, on this guided day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at R. de Sá da Bandeira 68 - next to PortoBay Hotel TeatroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Motion sickness prevention
Know before you go
- Crossing the bridge is optional; if you fear heights, you can just walk the normal trail and skip the bridge
- To reach the Paiva Walkways, you will be driven over the mountain. The road gets a bit winding. For those who have car motion sickness problems, we advise you to have a tablet or a pill to help
- Paiva Walkways tickets and Arouca 516 Footbridge tickets are included in the tour
- Fish or vegetarian options are available for lunch