Explore the Colca Canyon, the second deepest canyon in the world, on this 2-day tour of the Andes mountains. Be amazed by the flight of the majestic condor, a sacred bird by Andean civilizations. End the tour in the city of Puno.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your hotel in Arequipa
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- There is no restrictions with large suitcases during the whole trip.
- The following hotels or locations require extra cost or prior coordination: Colca Lodge, Casitas del Colca, hotels located in Yanque town or Coporaque town
- The hotels or lodges located on the floating islands Uros (Puno), must be coordinated directly with the activity provider in advance