Explore Arequipa, “The White City,” on a 3.5-hour guided tour. Marvel at the city’s it’s striking colonial-era architecture. Enjoy panoramic views of the countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels located at Arequipa Historic Center.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity does not include pickup from private residences
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru as sales taxes are not included in the above total
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.