Take a half-day tour around Katakolon and Olympia, which was the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Visit an olive oil press and get familiarized with the production process of olive oil. Later have a nice swim at the best beach in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- - At the time of booking you must let the supplier know your cruise ship name and arrival time, the full names of all participants, or your hotel name and location.
- - Pickup is done from the cruise port or from hotels in the Katakolon area.
- - You will get an email from the local partner with pickup details.
- - Please be aware that the tour doesn't include entrance fees nor guided tour of the Ancient Olympia