The Archaeological Museum is located at the dead end of Poselska Street. The Monastery of St. Michael used to operate here for decades and belonged to the Barefoot Carmelites.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Archeological Museum, Poselska 3 Opening Hours: monday, wednesday, friday 09:00 – 15:00 tuesday, thursday 09:00 – 18:00 saturday closed sunday 11:00 – 16:00Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will receive a separate ticket from the local operator via email after booking. Only a printed version of that ticket will be accepted
- Last entrance is 90 minutes before closing
- For Krakow City Card holder entrance is free of charge
- Please note that opening hours might differ from these presented on product page due to various circumstances. You can check exact opening hours at the local operator's official website