A 6-hour gastronomic experience that includes a tour of the traditional food preparation area, the Cookware museum, and the small village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
Maria, our passionate food lover and local host, will be waiting for you in front of Port Authority Offices in Kalamata!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The culinary experience is provided upon request and depending on availability. In case there is no availability for the day
- you are interested, the experience can be conducted the next available date or choose another similar available
- experience after coordination.
- Transfer is needed to visit the Arcadian workshop in Arcadia which is located 1 hour away from Kalamata. Please inform us
- if you have your own vehicle. In other case, we can arrange it with our partners at an extra cost.
- In order to organize your experience in the best way, the booking and the full payment must be made the latest 3 days before.
- Depending on availability, you may also take part in the Extra experiences upon request and at an extra charge.
- The Agrotourism Unit is also suitable for School groups or team building events.