See Paris by the light of the stars in a motorcycle sidecar – no roof or windows to spoil the view. Sip a glass of champagne in front of the Eiffel Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting times 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore Paris in a vintage retro motorbike sidecar
- Enjoy a private and local guide that will share tips and stories of Paris
- Admire landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Latin Quarter, and Montmartre
- Discover the romantic side of Paris by crossing the bridges over the Seine River
- Admire the beautiful views of iconic monuments and take unbelievable pictures
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of Champagne
- Gloves and goggles (if necessary)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please note, adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please note, pickup is not available in districts except 18, 19, and 20.
- Please note, drop-off is available in districts 19 and 20.