Discover Paris from the summit of the Arc de Triomphe, enjoy lunch in a restaurant on Champs Elysées Avenue and admire the magnificent monuments of Paris on a Seine cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- See stunning views of the French capital from the top of the Arc de Triomphe
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant on the most famous avenue in the world, Les Champs-Elysées
- Admire the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral on a Seine River cruise
- Skip-the-line Arc de Triomphe tickets
- Seine River cruise tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your vouchers will be sent to you by email. Your first attraction will be the Arc de Triomphe, at Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please don't forget to bring a passport or ID for those under 18 years old. They will benefit from free entrance to the Arc de Triomphe.
- Arc de Triomphe tickets will be sent by email. They are valid for one year from the date of purchase and at any time during opening hours. The Arc de Triomphe is open from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM. The last entry is at 10:15 PM.
- Your restaurant voucher and the details of the menu will be sent by email, so you can see the choices available to you. The reservation is only valid for the day and time indicated on the voucher.
- The river cruise audioguide is available in 14 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Hindi, Mandarin, Polish, and Russian.
- Your cruise tickets will be sent to you by email. Your tickets are valid when you are in Paris. There is no exact time for the tickets.