Immerse yourself in the medieval atmosphere of Castel Del Monte on a 1.5-hour walking tour of the hills and fort near Andria and learn more about the Murgia National Park and the history of Frederick of Swabia, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that you will only visit the outside of the castle and will not enter inside
- Cancellation policy: all excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours. Refunds will not be given for no-shows
- Tour is free for children under 14 years old
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run