Immerse yourself in the medieval atmosphere of Castel Del Monte on a 1.5-hour walking tour of the hills and fort near Andria and learn more about the Murgia National Park and the history of Frederick of Swabia, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the parking CAT L'ImperatoreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you will only visit the outside of the castle and will not enter inside
- Cancellation policy: all excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours. Refunds will not be given for no-shows
- Tour is free for children under 14 years old
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run