Enjoy a walk on one of the most amazing volcanoes in Guatemala during your relaxing day tour that includes lunch at Kawilal Hot Springs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- From the listed pickup points in Guatemala.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: during holy week (April 17–21, 2019) the hotel pick-up service is not available, and you will be requested to arrive at the meeting point where you will be picked-up. Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time of the tour. The meeting point is: Parking Casa Santo Domingo Hotel
- Children under 13 are not allowed to take the thermal circuit
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- French, German, and Italian-speaking tours are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability (contact supplier to arrange)
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange
- Please keep in mind that when climbing an active volcano, changes in activity and weather may cancel or shorten the excursion at anytime