Departing from Guatemala City, explore the fascinating city of La Antigua and learn about its history during colonial times. An expert guide will share the many wonders of this fabulous city with you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum of 2 adults is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include a bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian-speaking guides are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact the local provider to arrange