Feel a one-of-a-kind thrill descending the alpine slopes of Volcán Acatenango during a guided tour by mountain bike. Cycle downhill through Antigua Guatemala's volcanic valley on a single-track trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your tour group at 09:00 at the Old Town Outfitters shop, Avenida Sur No.12, Antigua, Guatemala, 1 block south of Central Park on the corner of 5th Avenue and 6th Street (Calle). You can purchase gear, clothing, or snacks for your tour at the shop, which is open daily from 08:00-18:00Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Personal medication
- Signed waiver
Know before you go
- - The trail drops 2,500 feet (760 meters) of pure downhill!
- - 4 hours riding time / 14 miles (23 kilometers
- - Ascent 3185 feet ( 971 meters)
- - Descent 6217 feet (1895 meters)