Explore the fascinating city of Antigua and learn about local culture. Your expert guide will expose you to the wonderful local foods found within the city. See the city's markets, visit traditional restaurants and admire the colonial architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- During holy week (April 17–21, 2019) the hotel pickup service is not available, and you will be requested to arrive at the meeting point where you will be picked up. Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time of the tour. These meeting points will be at Casa Santo Domingo Hotel and Soleil Hotel.
- A minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian-speaking tours are available, subject to additional costs and guide availability
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange