Discover Marbella's culinary side and treat yourself to some of the best Spanish products on a tour through the old town. Try traditional tapas, local wine, and olive oils as you learn more about this beautiful town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Russian, French
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the fountain of the 'Parque de la Alameda'.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please inform of any dietary requirements at time of booking.
- It is possible to customise your tour, please mention any requests at time of booking