Hop on and hop off at any of the stops on the Fuengirola City Tour Train route. Explore the city at your own pace on a 1-day unlimited access ticket. Hear about the sites of Fuengirola with the complimentary audio commentary in 7 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Paseo Marítimo, 32 (32, Promenade Avenue), Fuengirola, Spain, 29640Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Timetable varies depending on the season
- Low season from January 1 to March 31 and November 1 to December 12: Bus departs daily every hour from 10 AM to 3:15 PM
- High season from April 1 to May 31: Bus departs daily day from 10 AM to 7:45 PM
- High season from June 1 to June 30 and from September 1 to September 31: Bus departs daily from 10 AM to 10:15 PM
- High season from October 1 to October 31: Bus departs daily every hour from 10 AM to 7:45 PM
- High season and nighttime from July 1 to August 31: Bus departs daily every hour from 10 AM to 23:59 PM
- Please note, passengers should remain seated throughout the route for their own safety
- No animals are allowed on board, except for guide dogs
- The regular Fuengirola City Train service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions, or circumstances beyond the local partner's control.