The diary of Anne Frank and history about the Second World War is a important subject at school. This option is especially for school groups of any age, accompanied by the teacher.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Learn about the history of WWII in Amsterdam
- Listen to the stories from Anne Frank's famous diary
- See buildings and monuments still scarred by the war
- Walk through the Jewish Quarter & the historical city center of Amsterdam
- Professional Dutch, English, Spanish, Italian or French-speaking tour guide
- Anne Frank House admission ticket
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1. in front of the Jewish Historical MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note, that this tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne-Frank House. You can join the line to see the Anne-Frank House on your own after the tour. Entrance is not guaranteed. If the lines are very long at the moment the tour arrives at the Anne Frank House, your tour guide will recommend another time to visit over the course of the day.
- The Anne Frank House is open every day until 22:00.